Savannah Rayne is a fun-loving Midwestern girl with a weakness for coffee, chocolate, antiques, and anything Christmas. She loves reading, listening to music, and decorating with a country- themed finesse. Savannah has quite the quirky sense of humor, which enables her to see the brighter side of life.
Savannah has always enjoyed reading…always. It was that love of reading that sparked her to create characters and worlds with her own writing. Even more than writing, she enjoys sharing her creepy tales and romantic stories with you. Savannah’s scary phenomena will have you sleeping with the lights on. The range of emotions between the characters in her romantic novels is sure to leave a lasting impression on your heart. Whichever genre you prefer to read, Savannah’s work is guaranteed to make you stop and think long after you’ve finished reading.
Currently, Savannah has several published books. She strives to continue writing and bring you stories that are original, well written and memorable. When Savannah isn’t writing you can find her tracking down her latest find at a thrift store or rummage sale. One of her favorite pastimes is spending quality time with family and friends in the beautiful north woods surrounding her home. And more often than not, she’ll have a cup of coffee in her hand and her writing notebook by her side.
Where you can find Savannah…
Now for 12 Fun Facts most people don’t know about me…
1. I am scared to death of the dark! I have night-lights in almost every room of the house. I even pack one if I’m staying in a motel, or I leave the bathroom light on! If a severe storm is coming, I’ll light candles before the power goes out!
2. My friends and family call me the ‘Christmas Queen’. I love Christmas and start decorating the day after Thanksgiving (sooner if I can). It’s not just one Christmas tree, it’s one in every room! Then there’s the 20 totes (and counting) filled with decorations that have to go up!
3. I hate fruity or floral smelling soaps & shampoo. I just want to smell clean not like a salad or a garden. Just my personal preference, lol.
4. I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 41 years old, when I got divorced. It was a major necessity living in a rural area.
5. My favorite Summer past time is going to rummage sales. (to look for more Christmas décor of course, lol) I’m always looking for a bargain!
6. My favorite car is a 1967 Ford Mustang coupe. My dream is to someday own one!
7. A few years ago I took up the new hobby of scrapbooking, which includes making cards. I love doing it when time allows.
8. I have been in the childcare profession for 30+ years. That is still my day-job…not to mention all the family and household responsibilities of everyday life. And, I still do editing for my BFF who is also an author. Yep, I’m busy!
9. I wear Tri-focal glasses.
10. I tend to be a perfectionist, which results in always trying to do everything better… even when it’s already good.
11. I totally believe in the power of positive thinking and the Law of Attraction.
12. I love to have fun, laugh, and make people smile! If I can make one person smile each and every day, it’s been a great day : )
Color ~ Purple and all shades of. Although when decorating I tend to lean more towards neutral/earth tone shades.
Perfume ~ Estée Lauder Pleasures and Rare Pearls from Avon
Holiday ~ Christmas
Season ~ Fall
Food ~ Pizza, Bacon Cheeseburger, Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, Taco’s
Drink ~ COFFEE w/creamer, ice water, Citrus Green Iced Tea, Iced Tea w/lemon, Malibu & Orange Juice, Strawberry Margarita
Number ~ 3
Authors ~ Robin Renee Ray, Anne Rice, Stephen King, Catherine Hart, Johanna Lindsey, Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Sandra Brown.
Movies ~ All time fav is Gone With the Wind. Others include P.S. I Love You, It’s A Wonderful Life, Hope Floats, The Cure, Simon Birch, and Message in a Bottle.
Actors/Actress’ ~ Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Sean Connery, Richard Gere.
TV Shows ~ Reign, The Originals, Sons of Anarchy, Vampire Diaries, Mike & Molly, Fixer Upper, Rehab Addict, Scandal, Wentworth, Grimm, Once Upon a Time.
Music ~ Country, Oldies but Goodies, Soft Rock/Rock.
Singers ~ All time favs… Patsy Cline and Jim Reeves. (There’s just so many others)
Bands ~ Blackhawk, Queen, Little Big Town, Beach Boys.