Monday, December 12, 2011

Mystic Monday


Hi All,
It's Monday again...
So we've been talking about energy and then had a great question about sending your positive charged ball to someone.
I guess I should talk about Intent and Free Will.
Intent:
Before you start any energy work, you should have a prayer of intent and make sure you are saying you’re working for everyone's highest good.
Intent is everything in healing work. As long as you have an intent for the highest good, it will all work as it should.
I usually start my sessions by holding my client's hand and saying a Prayer to God and Goddess, Angels and Guides, please allow a successful Reiki session for the highest good of Joe Shmoe. Not only does this set a positive intent, it allows me to tap into a client's energy right away. Now at the end of energy work you should also say Thank You for the guidance or healing.
Free Will:
Humans are born with Free Will. What does that mean? It means we have the freedom to choose what can and can't happen to us. You cannot send positive energy without permission from the person you are working with. You can't just randomly send energy to people without their knowledge. Well I guess you could, but it wouldn't really do anything because it's not being accepted by the person you are intending it for.
Now I've learned there are always exceptions. My grandfather would never ask for Reiki when I was around and he was suffering from cancer. I didn't think he would accept it since he was very "old school" with being Catholic. One day I casually stood by his chair, asked his angels and guides if I could send Reiki to him to help with the treatments, they said ‘yes’, it's for his highest good, go for it. So I stood with my hands near him and started to send. In a few minutes he said you're doing that thing aren't you because I can feel heat coming from your hands. I asked if he wanted me to stop and he said no that's ok keep going. : )
With all that said, I should tell you this warning as well. “Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.” or how about the Wicca Rule “Do what you will, but do no harm”. There is also the rule of 3 fold. Any harm you do to someone else will come back to you 3 times.
Next week I want to give a little history on the Yule Season and Christmas. Yule in general is marked by winter solstice when the moon starts to back off and give more hours over to the sun. So December 22 will be Winter Solstice/Yule the longest night for the year and from then on we get a little more sun each day.
Then I think maybe we will get into manifesting.
Please feel free to contact me at wendy@intuitivewendy.com or wendy@moonblossomstudio.com with any questions.
 Blessings All,
Wendy



Santa also asked me to share with you the amazing books Hellfire Publishing has put out this year!

Today I would like to share the books by Kevin James Breaux


A Way To A Man's Heart Is
Through His Stomach

A WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH is a dark ride through a mysteriously failing marriage. Brenda realizes something is up from various clues, but arrives at a shockingly wrong conclusion. When she finally discovers exactly why things between them are falling apart, she decides that the time has come for her husband Tony to get a taste of what she is going through…just a taste…


Dark Water:
Beaming Smile

Sarah should have left Montgomery County when she had the chance, but now it's too late. She is trapped on the rooftop of her family home which is almost completely submerged by dark flood waters. The air smells of a mixture of sewage and mold and it’s still raining. Alone with only her thoughts Sarah is mad she did not leave town years ago when she was right out of high school, before she became the one things she dreaded most; her mother.

Haunted by the reoccurrence of an eerie thumping sound, Sarah is startled when she discovers a large hairy animal, almost the size of a cow, brushing against the corner of her house. What is it? Where did it come from? What other horrors are hiding in the dark water?
To read the excerpt for A Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach & Dark Water: Beaming Smile, and for purchasing information please go to the Hellfire Publishing site
Give the gift of reading this holiday season!

Merry Christmas,
Savannah Rayne


No comments:

Post a Comment