Monday, July 2, 2012

Mystic Monday





Hi All,
First off, Happy Fourth of July! 


Second, tomorrow is the Full Moon. This month's full moon is called a Blessing Moon. What does that mean? Get out your homework. Start by making a list of all your dreams. What did you want to do with your life? Places you wanted to go?  Things you wanted to accomplish. Are you following the path you wanted to be on?  If not then make some changes and new goals to get you to where you want to be. Don't be afraid to ask others for help if you're not sure how to get to your goals.

Now let's get into what this week is about. Karma and Past Lives. What?  Oh yeah we're going there so we can clean it up and move forward.
Last week we talked about the other side. We've talked about in previous weeks about how you chart your lessons when you are on the other side before you come into this life to learn. Your guides are part of keeping you on your path to learn your lessons so that you can evolve.
What is Karma?  Ask anyone and you'll get Karma is what comes around goes around. What you put out will come back at you. What you do, good or bad will come back to you. Some believe that this is true and it can come back to you over life times since many times the people you are with in this life time can be people you were with in past life times.
Past Lives are simply that. Lives you've lived before this one. Karma can be created in a past life and carried over to your current one just as memories from past lives can surface in this life time. Now, that is a subject that I could go on and on about because it's so interesting. My idea here is to introduce you to the concept.
Past life regressions can help you figure out what karma you are working out or if karma is done(finished) with a particular person. I'm always amazed at how many people in this life played a part in my past lives. I had one friend go in and have a past life regression done only to call me to tell me that I was in a past life with her that she had worked on that day and had worked out some karma that I had no clue I had caused or was part of for her.

Past life regressions are one way to work out what is bugging you in this life. You can be regressed by a past life therapist. Reiki can also bring out past lives. I can look at a client's past lives by using Reiki and going back to the life which is causing pain in this life. It's pretty cool. I've gone back to a battle field where a client was wounded from a spear in the shoulder on a battle field. In her current life we were trying to figure out why she was having shoulder pain when there was no reason for it. I used Reiki on the battle field after removing the spear. After her Reiki session she called a week later to say that her shoulder was getting better and wasn't causing any pain.
Reiki has also helped me see past lives to help clients with relationship issues.
You can clear Karma yourself. First you have to figure out what it is you want cleared. You can do this in meditation. Ask the guides to show you want it is that needs to be worked on. If a person is attached to the karma, then ask that any vows with that person be severed across all space and time. Do so with love and forgiveness. Surround yourself and the person in white light when you are done. Write in your journal what you've learned. I have a CD by Doreen Virtue that I use to help me clear every now and then. But when it comes to relationship Karma I don't mess around and I get in with my healer so I can get it worked through.
Ok I know this was pretty brief so if you have questions or need some direction on where to take this please ask away.
I wanted to bring this up because Karma is something we all have and work through. But because this is a blog it's hard sometimes to "get into" something that could take a while.

More next Monday J
Blessings All,
Wendy

 Wendy Jackson
Intuitive Healer/Reiki Master

No comments:

Post a Comment