Monday, August 27, 2012

Mystic Monday's

 

Hi All,

Well last week I was on vacation. We went to Mackinac Island, Mackinac City and into the U.P.. For those of you who are reading and don't know me, I grew up in the U.P. way up at the top of the "finger" in Houghton county. As a child I spent many hours alone and with friends playing in the woods and on the shores of Torch Lake and Lake Superior. So getting back into the U.P. was amazing. The energy of Upper Michigan is just rejuvenating for me.

Well I didn't get to see the Fort on Mackinac Island. I was horseback riding with my sister-in-law Jessica while the kids and the rest of the family went to the Fort. But I did stay behind the family at Fort Michilimackinac, so I could tune in somewhat. I say somewhat because it was hard to open with so many people walking around. But I did feel a presence in the Priest house and it followed me into the Church.
 
I did catch a few orbs at the church without a flash. Then while walking through I took a picture of the well bucket. Why?  Because I felt like there was someone standing behind the bucket looking at me. I can see the outline of a man standing by the bucket in the picture. See if you can see his outline.
 
 

Anyway the trip was fun, I was able to stop and buy some Yooper Bars...best chocolate ever!!  I also purchased a bracelet with white birch bark to help with healing sessions. The energy from the bracelet was amazing when I put it on so I had to have it. My sister-in-law thought I was crazy.

Last week we talked about Nemeton Reiki and healing with plants and trees kinda. I pretty much gave you the story of how I was able to channel the system and with my trip back to the U.P. it reminded me of all the trees I included from the U.P. and Northern Wisconsin.

Trees are wonderful beings to work with for healing. They love to help when asked. I will caution you though, ask before you go around placing your hands on tree trunks. Pine trees can be a little grumpy if they are older. Just saying. J

Birch happens to be my tree. I don't know why but birch and I connect well. The bracelet I bought on vacation has birch bark on it and it has this amazing comfort energy about it. Birch for me is very calming. I have a birch in the backyard, so it's used to me walking up to it and placing my hands on the trunk to give and receive energy from it.

Maple has an interesting energy to it and jumps alive more in the fall when it's colors are bright. Another favorite tree is Oak. If you need strength go to oak and it will lend you all that you need.

When you need grounding go to a tree. A tree will whisk all the negative energy away and leave you well grounded.

Willow will assist in anything psychic. Willow is a psychic tree and it is good for protecting property from negative energy. However, if there is one on the property leave it there because removing it could cause bad things to happen. I use willow to help with distance healings and creating Nemeton Reiki balls to send to clients.

Trees are just the beginning of Nemeton Reiki or what is to become Nemeton Energy System. Gemstones and rocks from Lake Superior as well as some of my favorites for healing are also used in the system to promote balance and wellness. I use a grid of 6 stones all of one kind placed around the body to help release negative energy that is blocked as well as help the client kick up their vibrations a bit. The energy that rocks or gemstones can bring to a session are wonderful.

Flowers are also an intricate part of this system. The aroma a flower gives off has properties that can assist psychic abilities, grounding, calming and clearing sessions.

There really is no end to what you can do with the assistance of all of these Mother Earth energies.

I will be in Hudson, WI September 24th at the BodyLABUSA wellness event.

More information on this event and others are posted on my website.

As always any questions please ask.

 

Blessings All.

Wendy

 
 
 
Wendy Jackson
Intuitive Healer/Reiki Master

 


No comments:

Post a Comment