Monday, April 21, 2014

Mystic Monday





Hi All,

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Did anyone get to check out the eclipse? I was sleeping…lol.

So last week we talked about getting started practicing holding onto an image in our mind’s eye. This week let’s kick it up a notch with a meditation I learned way back when from my Reiki Master when I was first attuned. Now, this meditation will help you to clear your energy and “ground” so you may feel your energy level go up after doing this. I usually tell my clients if you can’t feel your session right away, give it about twenty minutes and you’ll feel it.

First get your space set up. Make sure you won’t be interrupted. Close your eyes and get comfortable to get into your meditative state. Say your prayer of intent. This is the prayer you start out with asking your higher power for help and setting your intent for your work today. Then take your three deep cleansing breathes in through your nose and out through your mouth. Let all the day’s stress go with your breathing. 


Next, picture a rainbow up in the sky. Look at all the colors of the rainbow and how bright they are. See the red light of the rainbow separate and pour down from the heavens into your crown chakra. Take a breath and pull the red light down through your third eye chakra. Allow the red light to clear any blocks or work on any areas you may need help with. Pull the red light of the rainbow down through your throat chakra, breathe and continue to work down all your chakras to your root chakra and out your feet. Then push the red light of the rainbow down into Mother Earth so that she can recycle it and any of the energy blocks it swept away with it. 

Do this over and over through all the colors. Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple.

Once you have pulled purple through all your chakras and into Mother Earth I want you to see the brilliant white light of the universe entering your crown chakra and see that universal white light travel down through all your chakras and out your feet flowing down into Mother Earth. 


If you are feeling light headed or a buzz it’s time to ground. Visualize yourself as a tree. Your body becomes your trunk, straight and strong. Your arms turn into branches reaching up as high as you can to catch the white light of the universe. Your feet plant into the ground as they become your roots that grow down into Mother Earth as long as you are tall. Now, take a breath and push all the extra energy you are feeling from your branches, through your trunk and out through your roots into Mother Earth. 

Continue to see your extra energy exit out your roots as long as you need to in order to feel balanced. Now, sometimes I then pull Mother Earth energy up through my roots, my trunk and out through my branches to the universe. This helps me to balance. Try it if you think you need to.


You can do this meditation as often as you feel you need it. 

I have taken a great deal of time lately to do some reflecting. I try to see the lessons in things that happen to me when things really bug me. I think I’ve just learned an important lesson in trust. I have recently learned that even though I want to trust new friends right from the beginning, pretty much giving everyone a blank slate to start and then once the trust is broken it must be earned back. I think the lesson I have learned is everyone should start out earning that trust. I don’t know, any thoughts out there on trust?  


Before I go, I want to take a second and say how truly sorry I am for all the drama that has been going on around the book. If you have been following the facebook page for the book where I also post about the blog, you know I’ve been having problems with a person and he has taken it upon himself to show his ugly attitude in every public page he can post to. I want to also say thank you to all of you who have been supportive in posting or messaging me support privately.

Until next week….Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment