Monday, June 29, 2015

Hello!



Well it has been quite a while since I’ve posted a blog and I do apologize for that! But my only excuse, if any, is that life happens and gets pretty busy. Like everyone else I have my “day job”, combined with running a household and making time for family and friends. Add to that some pretty stressful personal things and it has all left me with little time to focus on the things I really enjoy and want to get accomplished.


But I’m happy to report that I’m hoping that at least the “stressful” part of what’s been going on is behind me. Now it’s time to get back to writing, getting those books out, and enjoying doing some crafts and scrapbooking. And heck, somewhere in all that I swear there will also be time for reading, which I’ve missed greatly. I’m not sure how I’ll do it all, but I will! And I promise to keep you all in the loop and share what I’m up to, even the boring stuff, lol.


First let’s talk about my writing…

So, I’ve been working on getting all my short stories into print! Oh, Deer is available on Amazon and When It Leaves and Garland & Lights will be available shortly…I’m just waiting on the proofs to get here and then approve them if all looks great.







I’ve also revamped the e-Book copies and I think they really turned out nice! Check out the “look inside” of each book and let me know what you think.




I’m in the process of going through Words of an Angel and making some changes to the interior there as well. When I decided to be an indie author, I have to admit I had little knowledge of how or what I could do in regards to the books. It’s been a lot of trial and error, but a learning process that’s been worth it! I want to give the readers the best story and the best book I possibly can. 





I’ve also been trying to wrap up Whispering Breezes and getting it out there. It’s long overdue.




And I’m here to tell ya that the characters from my other WIP’s are jumping up and down wanting attention too! It feels damn good to be excited about being back and doing what I love!

I’m hoping to have a few new releases before years end. That’s my goal anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment