Monday, January 30, 2012

Mystic Monday



Hi All,

I taught a Nemeton Reiki Class this weekend which was great!  So today I'll introduce you to Nemeton Reiki.

Nemeton Reiki came to me as I was trying to heal from relationship yuck. I was up at the conservatory in St. Paul soaking up plant energy when I looked up and saw a lady slipper. This flower had been introduced to me by my grandmother at our cabin at Hayward. I went up to the basket to look at it and I got a symbol for the energy it wanted me to use to share it's energy for healing. I then got a symbol for Star Gazer Lily who also wanted to be in on the sharing as well. I got to my car and wrote the symbols down and heard that I had to put together this system and tie in trees and flowers with my childhood. So then I was meditating and heard from the guides that I needed to tie in runes and my friend Vicky had talked to me and wanted to bring in a druid background into it.

As of today Nemeton Reiki is growing. Vicky is busy with classes in England and I'm still writing here and teaching. This week I channeled the master symbol for this energy system. The funny thing is, I was teaching class and I was reading the manual to the class and I was like hmmm, I don't remember writing that, guess it was channeled.

Anyway, I'm not sure where to go with this, but to tell you guys that this is an amazing energy system and the trees and flowers are just amazing.

If you are interested please see my website or please ask questions.

I will be up in Superior this weekend and down in Hartford the next weekend. Then I have a weekend of ghost investigating. So I hope to have some great stories for this blog.



Blessings,

Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment