Thursday, February 9, 2012

Interview with Fiona Mcvie

Please give a warm welcome to the lovely Fiona Mcvie!

Interview with Fiona Mcvie

Age: Nearly 48

Currently residing:

Glasgow Scotland

Savannah: Good day to you Fiona!

Fiona: Hi Savannah good day to you

Savannah: Could you start Fiona, by telling us a little bit about yourself?

Fiona:  I was born in Germany as my Dad was in the army for 21 year so I was lucky I got to travel a lot

We moved to Scotland when we were 12 and have stayed here ever since

When I left school and trained as a chef until I became a mum

I am now single and happy with four children and three grandchildren

I love baking, reading and writing poems



Savannah: I understand you are a part of Inspiration Forum http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/index.php could you tell us more about it?

Fiona: Inspiration Forum is a place where people can share their poems and short stories as well as give advice to each other as well as other things

Savannah: How did you become involved with Inspiration Forum?

Fiona: I wanted somewhere for people to share their work and after being a member on other forums I decided to make my own

Savannah: Are there others that help with the handling of the forum?

Fiona: Yes I have two great staff members Matthew Little and Shortie861

Savannah: Can anyone become a part of Inspiration Forum, and if so, how do they contact you?

Fiona: Yes all they have to do is click on the link for the forum Register



Savannah: Do you do any writing yourself?

Fiona:  Yes  I write poems

Savannah: Could you share an example of your poetry with us?

Fiona: This is an old one
                                                Hero Dad
You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start


Savannah: Is there any thing you’d like to say or any advice you’d like to give to the readers?

Fiona: Yes keep writing and don`t let people put you down

Savannah: Thank you Fiona for taking time out of your very busy day to share a little bit of your world with us!

Fiona: Your welcome

Savannah: I hope you all have enjoyed visiting with Fiona as much as I have. Please stop by the Inspiration Forum http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/index.php and check out all the cool interviews and other things they have posted there! It’s worth the stop, I assure you : )

Here is the link to check out Fiona's interview with me on January 10th, 2012!

http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1984


You can also find Fiona at the following sites...

Inspiration forum Facebook group page


  Fiona’s Facebook page



11 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure getting to see you in an interview, Fiona and learning a bit more about you!

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    Big Hugs~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview Fiona! So glad we get to know more about you! You do great work by interviewing others. Beautiful poem too! Big hugs
    Lyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that poem, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone I enjoyed doing it

    Funny been on the other end of a interview

    But I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Fiona for doing the interview! I was so happy you did and I loved getting to know more about you! I hope we can do it again in the future...some more of your poetry would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for my little buddy, Fiona. She is such a great lady! Show her some love. Everyone!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Fiona, nice to see you in the hotseat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice knowing more about you Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice interview, Fiona. May I make a suggestion? I know you mentioned being trained as a chef. How about some wonderful Scottish recipes? I enjoyed your poem. Keep writing.
    Norman W Wilson, PhD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to read your interview Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to know more about you, Fiona. You have given so much to other writers.

    ReplyDelete