Thursday, February 9, 2012

Interview with Fiona Mcvie

Please give a warm welcome to the lovely Fiona Mcvie!

Interview with Fiona Mcvie

Age: Nearly 48

Currently residing:

Glasgow Scotland

Savannah: Good day to you Fiona!

Fiona: Hi Savannah good day to you

Savannah: Could you start Fiona, by telling us a little bit about yourself?

Fiona:  I was born in Germany as my Dad was in the army for 21 year so I was lucky I got to travel a lot

We moved to Scotland when we were 12 and have stayed here ever since

When I left school and trained as a chef until I became a mum

I am now single and happy with four children and three grandchildren

I love baking, reading and writing poems



Savannah: I understand you are a part of Inspiration Forum http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/index.php could you tell us more about it?

Fiona: Inspiration Forum is a place where people can share their poems and short stories as well as give advice to each other as well as other things

Savannah: How did you become involved with Inspiration Forum?

Fiona: I wanted somewhere for people to share their work and after being a member on other forums I decided to make my own

Savannah: Are there others that help with the handling of the forum?

Fiona: Yes I have two great staff members Matthew Little and Shortie861

Savannah: Can anyone become a part of Inspiration Forum, and if so, how do they contact you?

Fiona: Yes all they have to do is click on the link for the forum Register



Savannah: Do you do any writing yourself?

Fiona:  Yes  I write poems

Savannah: Could you share an example of your poetry with us?

Fiona: This is an old one
                                                Hero Dad
You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start


Savannah: Is there any thing you’d like to say or any advice you’d like to give to the readers?

Fiona: Yes keep writing and don`t let people put you down

Savannah: Thank you Fiona for taking time out of your very busy day to share a little bit of your world with us!

Fiona: Your welcome

Savannah: I hope you all have enjoyed visiting with Fiona as much as I have. Please stop by the Inspiration Forum http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/index.php and check out all the cool interviews and other things they have posted there! It’s worth the stop, I assure you : )

Here is the link to check out Fiona's interview with me on January 10th, 2012!

http://www.inspirationforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1984


You can also find Fiona at the following sites...

Inspiration forum Facebook group page


  Fiona’s Facebook page



12 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure getting to see you in an interview, Fiona and learning a bit more about you!

    Thank you so much for sharing...

    Big Hugs~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview Fiona! So glad we get to know more about you! You do great work by interviewing others. Beautiful poem too! Big hugs
    Lyn <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone I enjoyed doing it

    Funny been on the other end of a interview

    But I liked it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fiona for doing the interview! I was so happy you did and I loved getting to know more about you! I hope we can do it again in the future...some more of your poetry would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for my little buddy, Fiona. She is such a great lady! Show her some love. Everyone!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be amazed at the story shared in this webinar... It's about the vibration of gratitude, revealing the secret of the law of attraction... It's a love story... It's the best 2 hour 'class' on manifestation, creation and getting through the daily struggles we all deal with in these stressful time... Check it out here: http://iamgr8ful.com/webinar/ev/?ref=122
    http://iamgr8ful.com/webinar_promo.php

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Fiona, nice to see you in the hotseat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice knowing more about you Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice interview, Fiona. May I make a suggestion? I know you mentioned being trained as a chef. How about some wonderful Scottish recipes? I enjoyed your poem. Keep writing.
    Norman W Wilson, PhD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to know more about you, Fiona. You have given so much to other writers.

    ReplyDelete