Monday, March 5, 2012

Mystic Monday


Hi All,
Today I think we'll talk about Protecting yourself from psychic attack or protecting your home.
I believe we had talked about energy cords in a different blog and how to cut them. This is a form of protection because you are protecting your energy from being drained from a client or another person.
When you do work with energy, healings, readings, or ghost hunts, it's always good to get into the habit of setting your intent. What is it you want to get out of your session?  Saying a prayer of intent is a powerful way of protecting yourself from harmful energies. When ghost hunting, I quickly say a prayer with something like  “and help me to communicate clearly but keep me protected for my highest good and let no harm come to me as my intent is to do no harm.”

Personal protection can be done in many ways. You can wear a small mirror as a piece of jewelry. The mirror carried with the intent that it bounces back any negative energy to the person who is sending it.


I've known people that have carried a small piece of sponge in their pocket. The sponge was given the intent to soak up any negative energy that could come into contact with the person. At the end of the day the sponge is then cleared by running water through it.

White light is a powerful way to protect yourself and it's easy. Just visualize a bubble of white light around your body. I use this around my car when driving, to keep deer away. I also make it a little stronger by drawing a pentagram as I sit at the steering wheel and then push out a circle of white light surrounding the car by 500 feet in every direction.


Ask your guides and angels for protection. I have many a times asked Arch Angel Michael for protection while out and about. I've also asked him to put a bubble of white light around the house as we sleep, letting only what is for our highest good in. You can also add to this by asking that an angel be placed at every door and window to your house to protect and stand guard until morning.

You can smudge or burn incents to help rid your area of negative energy. Lavender is pretty powerful to burn. Sage and Palo Santo wood are great to use for smudging. I use these a lot to clear my stones and space. Fanning the smoke around myself helps to get rid of any negative energy that may be clinging to me. I can usually feel the difference immediately.

Frankincense & Myrrh help create a sacred space and banish unwanted energy.
Using symbols to call on energy is another form of protection. Drawing the pentagram will help set the intent to protect. If you practice Reiki, Raku is an amazing symbol for banishing unwanted energy to clear space. Remember to use it to sever connections between you and your client. I've known people to use Raku to banish negative energies within a room by drawing and chanting the symbol three times.
March 24th I will be on another ghost investigation with Stevens Point Paranormal Club. We will be in downtown Stevens Point. So more information to come on that night and pictures to follow after it's been discussed with the client. www.stevenspointparanormal.com
March 31 Wisconsin Rapids at the Mead Hotel, BodyLabUSA will be hosting a Holistic Expo. Doors open at 10am.

 Blessings All,
Wendy

Wendy Jackson
Intuitive Healer/Reiki Master
www.intuitivewendy.com


**** Please hit the  Follow this Blog button for my Networked Blogs, I'd really appreciate it : )

Thanks much,
Savannah Rayne

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading what you have to say, Wendy! I very much look forward to Mystic Monday. : )

    Savannah, your blog looks amazing!!! Getting the 'Moon' was just too funny~

    Big Hugs to you both~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah you're blog is so pretty and festive! Love it!

    I am enjoying Mystic Mondays, learning a lot for sure. When I first started reading romance novels I was very much into anything Native American, so the burning of sage has always, in everything I've read, been linked to smudging out bad energy. The information on wearing a mirror or carrying a bit of sponge is interesting as well. One thing I do every day before I go to sleep at night is pray for angels to surround my husband and my family to keep them all safe. I believe with all my heart it works! Great blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Wendy and Savannah. I really like Monday's now thanks to you lovely ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keira! I'm glad to help get your week off to a great starT...

      We owe it all to Wendy though : )

      Delete
  4. Thank you all for your supportive comments. Sorry it's taken me a bit to write back. I'm so glad everyone is taking something away from the information I have to share. I'm so blessed that Savannah asked me to write for her here.
    If you have any ideas or something you want more information about let me know and I'll post a blog about it. :)
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete