Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!


This week I’m hoping to leave you with a warm and Fuzzy feeling J

Also I’d like to dedicate this blog to Robin, because she is always talking about those darn Fuzzy Nipples, LOL and notice there really is such a drink! So here’s to you Robin, I’m holding my drink up high…Cheers!

  Fuzzy Navel (original)



Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Peach schnapps
Mixing instructions:
Pour peach schnapps into ice filled collins glass. Fill with orange juice and stir to combine.


Fuzzy Pierced Navel
Ingredients:
Mixing instructions:
Pour over ice, stir.
Fuzzless Navel
Ingredients:
Mixing instructions:
Pour peach nectar and orange juice into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well and garnish with a slice of orange.
Creator/contributor's comments:
The non-alcoholic variation of the Fuzzy Navel.


Fuzzy Nipple

Ingredients:


Mixing instructions:

Pour all liquids over ice and shake. Pour into high ball and garnish with either an orange wheel or a cherry. Can also be made frozen.

Creator/contributor's comments:

If you want to spice it up add 1/2 oz orange liquer



Fuzznutts

Ingredients:


Mixing instructions:

Just pour equally in shot glass

Creator/contributor's comments:

This original is tasty


Fuzzy Asshole

Ingredients:


Mixing instructions:

fill coffe mug half full of coffee. Fill the other half full of Peach Schnapps. Stir and drink while hot.

Creator/contributor's comments:

Add as much coffe or Peach Schnapps as preferred.


Fuzzy Balls

Ingredients:
1 part Absolut Citron

Mixing instructions:

Mix alcoholic ingredients one part each - and add 7-up. Eight shots of each requires a 2L bottle of 7-up.


Fuzzy Banana
Ingredients:
Mixing instructions:
Mix all parts together in a glass, or pitcher, depending on the amount of people you wish to serve.
Creator/contributor's comments:
I use 2 oz shot glasses to mix this into a glass. You can modify it for a pitcher or punch bowl or whatever, I suppose. My Fiance & I came up with this last New Years, and it was a hit at our party.

Fuzzy Irishman
Ingredients:


Mixing instructions:

Pour Raspberry first, Butterscotch next and Irish cream last. Need not be layered but pour in order given. Top 'O the Mornin' to you!




Fuzzy Screw

Ingredients:


Mixing instructions:

Fill glass half with ice, add vodka, peach Schnapps, and then orange juice. Stir.

Creator/contributor's comments:

For those who like a Fuzzy Navel but with more of a kick.








Have a warm & fuzzy day!






9 comments:

  1. WOOHOO...You found a Fuzzy Nipple...LMAO I knew you could do it!!! It's a real drink....WOOHOO!!! Now I can say it all the time and not feel stupid..LOL

    Love it...now I have to sit down, I may be a bit drunk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...you knew I had to find a Fuzzy Nipple just for you! I sure hope you enjoyed it!

      : )

      Delete
  2. LOL @ Robin, you are too funny girl!

    Savannah some of these had me cracking up laughing. How the heck you come up with this stuff amazes me. Love it! I want to try most of these...looks like a trip to the liquor store is in order! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I'm printing off all these drink recipes to try as well! Now I just need a few of my girls to come over, it's never any fun drinking alone : )

      Delete
  3. Haha! Love fuzzy navels. So cool to see how many variations there are. Thank you for our teachings in liquore... <3 May have to try a fuzzy irishman...the drink!!!...not the man...but if one is available...ok. I'll stop now! LOL
    Big hugs!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lyn, there was even more! I stopped here so we all wouldn;t get drunk and not be able to do our work ; )

      Don't want anyone getting fired! LOL

      Delete
  4. Who knew there were so many fuzzy drinks? I need to try some of those. Your blog looks gorgeous Savannah. Love the picture at the top. I really want a fuzzy nipple, fuzzy irishman and a fuzzy banana. Those are all things I never thought I'd want to try! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherry for stopping by and so glad you left wanting to be "fuzzy" LOL. If you try any of those drinks, let me know how you liked them : )

      Cheers!

      Delete
    2. oh and thanks for the compliment on the new look of Hugs & Nightmares! I really like the way it turned out too.

      Delete