Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!



What’s your favorite drink?
I thought this week we could do an inter-active post and see what everyone’s favorite drinks are!
Oh, and by the way our bartender for the day will be Tim!


My favorite drink and the one I usually order when out is, Malibu & Orange Juice.

It's a simple fruity drink that doesn’t have that strong alcohol taste and it’s especially wonderful in the summer. Very refreshing on a hot summer evening. I have also ordered this when out for brunch on a Sunday J



My Beer of choice is Bud Light.



Now with that side, I have had a wide variety of drinks, shots and beer over the years! We’ll talk more about them in future blogs J  But for now, I’d like to know what your favorite drinks are! Be sure to include the ingredients, I’m guessing there may be a few readers who may want to try them!

The bar is now open…place your order with Tim!







No comments:

Post a Comment