Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is in the Air...


Fall is in the air! That’s been apparent this past week here in Wisconsin where the day time temperatures have been pretty darn chilly reaching only into the 50’s and lows as cool as 34 degrees at night.

This past Saturday officially kicked off Autumn. Are you feeling it yet? The sights and sounds of the changing season? No????? Well, let be help you get in the mood for the cooler temps and the fast approaching holidays. Okay, I’ll try to restrain myself from posting Christmas stuff for now J

Sit back and enjoy what Autumn has in store for us…
 
 


Autumn is a season for big decisions — like whether or not it’s too late to start spring cleaning.


 

 
 
I got tired of looking at all those leaves in my yard, so I got up off the couch and went into action. I closed the curtains.
 





 

Now, today’s lawn & garden tip. If you haven’t found the hedge trimmer yet, forget it. It’s almost time now to lose the leaf rake.
 
 
 



 


 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 



 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 


 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment