Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Coffee with Savannah





Hello! Since we’re still on the heels of Valentine’s Day and I have this book that I’m working on, I thought I would bring a question to the table while we sit and enjoy our coffee…

How far would you go for true love? In my story the main male character is faced with that very question and he has to decide if he is willing to make the biggest sacrifice he has ever been faced with.

Now I’m talking about the kind of love where you know in your heart this person is your destined soul mate. How much would you be willing to give up to have the love of your life? Would you move, leaving your family and friends behind? What if you were married, or in a relationship already? Would you let what other people think or say sway your decision? What if the other person wasn’t financially set?

I could go on and on here with questions that one could be faced with. But let’s get real here for a minute. It’s easy to sit and say, “I would do whatever it took to be with that person,” but in all honesty, would you? You might be surprised by your answer once you really think about it. Would you REALLY leave things like your family, your kids, your home behind to be with one person?


So now I’d like to see some comments left here and see what your opinions are. If you’ve been faced with this very situation I’d like to hear about it!











No comments:

Post a Comment