Monday, April 8, 2013

Mystic Monday




Hi All,
Wednesday the 10th is the New Moon. This is the time of the month you should be doing some kind of releasing of what is not serving your highest good ritual. This will help you to balance your energy if you are already doing a ritual for manifesting on the Full Moon.

We have been talking about improving ourselves and our energy. I’ve talked about rituals for manifesting and releasing what isn’t serving your highest good. We’ve talked about self-healings and meditations. We haven’t covered retraining your brain to think more positively. So that’s what we’re covering today.

You’ve heard of the Law of Attraction, or The Secret, which was popular a few years ago. If you are putting time and energy into positive things then the universe will kick back positive things into your life. If you however, worry or fear a great deal, then you will attract that back to you.
Well how are we going to focus on being positive when we’re so busy and stressed out? Simple. We are going to use affirmations. Affirmations can be done anywhere at any time.

Affirmations are positive statements repeated as many times as you need to. I usually use them in sets of 3. I’ll be honest— when I remember to do them. These statements are a way of reprograming your mind. The mind, body, spirit connection is huge, non-traditional medicine has known this for centuries. To treat one part of the person you need to treat the entire being. The higher self or your, ‘I am’, presence is capable of many great things. Using ‘I am’ in your affirmation statements makes the affirmation more powerful because you are connecting with your higher self.

Affirmation statements should be positive and focus on everything in a positive way.

If you are trying to beat an illness your affirmation would go something like this:  “I am in perfect health right now”. If you said something like, “I am no longer sick”, you are focusing more on the sick than being well.

I am loved and I love freely. 
I am a successful healer with many clients.
I am a successful writer with many best-selling books on the market.

You can use these powerful little statements to help yourself heal or manifest anything.

I am open to receiving abundance in my life.
I am developing my psychic abilities in a way that is for my highest good.

There is no end to the combinations you can come up with to help yourself heal or manifest on any level. Just remember state them for the positive and use I am to connect to your higher self.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to find an answer if I do not know it.

Plans for a Reiki class are in the works for May. I am always taking distance students so please contact me if you are interested in learning Reiki or Nemeton Energy System.


Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment