Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting to know Savannah Rayne...



Here’s a few lesser known facts about me and things I’ve been asked by others…

 1. What time did you get up this morning? Usually around 7am, but depends on the days requirements.

2. How do you like your steak? WELL done! And I do mean done! To be honest I’m really not a big steak eater, but I sure don’t want to see pink in the middle or blood oozing on my plate.

 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don’t go to the cinema hardly ever, but I think the last movie I saw in one was “The Passion of Christ”

 4. What is your favorite TV show? Easy, Vampire Diaries! But I have recently started watching the Sons of Anarchy on Netflix and I’m now totally addicted! Other shows I watch are, The Originals, and Once Upon a Time.

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Wisconsin! I love it here and can’t imagine living anywhere else, It’s a beautiful state with all four seasons, what more could you ask for?

 6. What did you have for breakfast? I don’t usually eat breakfast.

 7. What is your favorite cuisine? That’s a tough one, I love Mexican, Chinese, and Italian.

 8. What foods do you dislike? Liver and beets! Gross! Also not a big fan of peas.

 9. Favorite place to eat? Maria’s Pizza, a little mom & pop pizzeria on the south side of Milwaukee.

 10. Favorite dressing? Western or French.

 11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Buick Century.

 12. What are your favorite clothes? Blue jeans, and T-shirts, sweatshirts, comfy clothes.

 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Alaska and Vermont.

 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? My cup is always half full.

 15. Where would you want to retire? Up north! A log cabin by the lake would be perfect.

 16. Favorite time of day? Early morning when everything is still quiet or late at night, for the same reason.

 17. Where were you born? Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

 18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don’t watch sports but I will watch the occasional Packer’s football game.

 19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.

 20. What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life? LOL, the list is too long to put here.

 21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not right at the moment, but there’s many things in the works!

 22. What did you want to be when you were little? I honestly can’t answer this one.

 23. What is your best childhood memory? Any holiday spent with family, especially Christmas! Or going rummaging with my grandparents.

 24. Are you a cat or dog person? Both, I guess.

 25. Are you married? Nope. But I’ve been with Rick for 9 years, it’s just like being married…well…sorta…lol.

 26. Always wear your seat belt? Always!

 27. Been in a car accident? Just once, my ex-husband rolled our Bronco on an icy road. Thank God no one was hurt.

 28. Any pet peeves? Liars, fake friends, and lazy people.

 29. Favorite pizza toppings? A “supreme”

 30. Favorite Flower? Lilacs.

 31. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.

 32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway.

 33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never, I passed the first time! But I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 41 when I got divorced.

 34. From whom did you get your last email? My daughter.

 35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? TJ Max.

 36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not lately, but that could change at any second.

 37. Like your job? Right now yes, I’m only writing.

 38. Broccoli? Yep.

 39. What was your favorite vacation? I’ve never really gone on a “vacation” but I loved the summer Rick & I took a week off and went somewhere and did something different every day.

 40. Last person you went out to dinner with? Rick.

 41. What are you listening to right now? Rick is watching TV.

 42. What is your favorite color? Purples.

 43. How many tattoos do you have? None.

44. Favorite movie? Gone With the Wind.

45. Favorite song at the moment? “Drunk Last Night”.

No comments:

Post a Comment