Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mystic Monday




Hi All,

I don’t have a lot to write about this week as I am working with Nemeton Energy System and expanding some self-healing with it. So let’s get some dates out there and I want to let you know Mystic Monday will be gone for the next 2 weeks and will return on Monday December 8th

Saturday is the New Moon. This is a great time to start releasing what is no longer serving your highest good. 

Okay so what have I been doing? I have been working on clearing out emotional baggage with the help of Nemeton Energy System. I have been connecting with tree energy to help with the process of letting go and healing past life experiences that have led to some emotional baggage in this life time. It’s been interesting to see the connections and patterns that are still present and are now healed by going back and wrapping the situation in Mother Earth energy.

That’s what I have been up to this week and I will continue over the next few weeks and should have some experiences to share in a few weeks when Mystic Monday returns.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Blessings All,
Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment