Monday, November 10, 2014

Mystic Monday





Hi All,

Let’s get the ball rolling with dates you should know!

This week Tuesday is Veterans Day. Do you know that kids these days have no clue? What has happened to my generation who are now parents and not teaching these things? Every Veterans Day I tell my youngest about how important our freedom is and how we need to Thank the people who serve our country for defending that freedom. 


So please educate your kids about his holiday and give thanks. 




Thank you to all that have served our country and remember those who have given their lives.



Okay, let’s move on before I write a book on my opinions, lol 

I have been slowly working through a book by Christopher Penczak called “The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft”. I even went so far as to by the companion CD to help with meditations. I love these books. There is a series of them designed to help you with your journey of healing yourself over the course of a year. 

This week as I work through the book I am reconnecting with Tree energy which is important to me with working in the Nemeton Energy System

So if you choose to pick up these awesome books, good luck with your journey through them.

Let’s talk a little about the Shadow Self.

Why? Because, if you are truly going to work on healing yourself you need to heal all of you; the physical and the mental along with the emotional. How I understand the shadow self is, this is the place where all the negative emotions have been shoved and thus has created the shadow. To work with the shadow and heal the shadow you need to dive in and start recognizing the shadow’s emotions and acknowledge them. Now this doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to feel negative emotions it means you can say, “I feel angry over this situation.” There is always an underlying reason for why you are feeling the way you feel. When you are calm then go back and look at the situation and why you were feeling what you felt at that time. Now this is just the tip of the iceberg and I am still reading on this and meditating with this, so as I learn more I will share.

This work also has to do with dealing with some of your everyday fears and changing the way you think about them. Shadow work isn’t about getting rid of the shadow. It’s about learning to live with the shadow as part of you and becoming whole with it as part of you so that the stuffed down emotions do not control your life.

I think that’s as far as I’m going to go this week with introducing the shadow. I am also reading through “The Shadow Effect” by Deepak Chopra, Debbie Ford and Marianne Williamson. It’s a bit dry so I think I’ll be skimming through it.

Lately though I’ve been working on healing myself and relationships. I have been using past life regressions to help heal our past lives together so that we both will heal and move forward. So far I have gained part of myself back and I am feeling better about how things are evolving. I won’t lie, it’s taken a lot of work and it’s been difficult.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment