Monday, October 31, 2011

Mystic Monday's

Happy Halloween Everyone!
As you all know tonight is the night the veil between the worlds is at its thinnest.
You may or may not experience visitors from the other side.
 I have some Halloween advice:
Never play with that which you don't understand. You may let through negative energies that you don't intend on letting through.
This is not a night you should start practicing Witchcraft if you do not have a strong background in working with the other side. Also, not a good night to be working with communicating or any other spell work or whatever it is you may want to try.
For this reason I strongly suggest never fooling around with Ouija Boards. Ouija Boards some say are a game because you can find them along with board games at the local store. Ouija Boards I believe are not something you should ever use. Why? Because they invite lower energies into our world to communicate, stay and wreak havoc in your home and life. That is my belief. Everyone vibrates on different levels. Things such as depression, alcohol and drugs (just to name a few) can lower your vibrations. Negative energy vibrates lower then positive energy. You want to keep your vibrations high so that negative energy cannot affect you. If you are fooling around with the Ouija Board you are using a low energy tool which invites lower energies in to communicate. On top of all that many do not shield or protect themselves while using this tool to communicate. Please stay away from the Ouija board. Nothing good can come out of it.
 Always do your research and protect yourself when trying to do anything metaphysical. Remember, what you put out there comes back to you.
 Ok with all that said, on with Halloween.
I'm going to forgo all the Halloween lessons and lectures, what it is and what it's not and say enjoy.
I am however going to give you some tips to protect yourself, just in case you should need it.
 Arch Angel Michael is your best friend. Ask him for protection he will always give it. It's a simple way to protect yourself. Just say, Arch Angel Michael I'm in need of your help please protect me.
You can also ask your angels and guides to stand watch over your house at night until morning. Just ask. Dear angels and guides I would like an angel to stand guard over my house at every door and window, protecting me and my house from any energy that is not for my highest good.
White Light. White light is amazing. It is the light from the Divine. All you have to do is have an intent. If you can visualize yourself surrounded in white light you can shield yourself with white light to keep away any energy that is not for your highest good.
Stones can also help protect you. Any black stone is great for protection. Onyx is one of my favorites along with hematite.
Lavender, sage and palo santo wood are awesome for raising the vibrations of your space to help kick out energies that are not for your highest good. Smudging a room with sage or palo santo wood or using a, lavender oil to burn will do this for you.
With all that said you most likely think I don't like Halloween. I actually love Halloween. I love taking my kids out Trick or Treating and I love dressing up.
This weekend I was at the Eau Claire Best Western for a Holistic Event and then went to Mounds Theatre with friends to do a real haunted tour of the theater in St. Paul.
I always love doing events. It's a way from me to help those who are seeking help. With that said I'd like to take this moment to say, if you need help please ask or get a hold of me. I am open to barter sessions with people. And I will always try to answer any questions I can and at least point you in the right direction.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween!
Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy Jackson
Intuitive Healer/Reiki Master

2 comments:

  1. Another truly fascinating post, Wendy! Thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy All Saints Day from my inner Catholic child! Is there a topic out there that anyone would like me to cover? I'm kicking around Spirit Guides for next week.
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete