Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I’d like to take a moment and thank all of you for reading my blog! Your support has meant the world to me and I hope in the weeks to come I will be able to entertain you just a little bit more!

Starting today I will be on Thanksgiving holiday. I’ll be returning on Monday ready to spread holiday cheer! I will be continuing the Friendly Friday picture stories and can’t wait to share them with you. Also I’ll have some other great blogs for your reading enjoyment  : )

I’ll be having Thanksgiving dinner at my home and sharing it with Sarah, Jon & Logan, and Rick’s mom Jan. Oh, and Rick will be there too! And who knows, a few others may just show up, LOL But that’s okay, there’s always plenty of food.

I skip the whole “Black Friday” thing.  One, I’m not a huge fan of crowds, much less those rude crabby people trying to get the best deal, when really the deals aren’t all the great. A blog for next month too, LOL

Instead I opt to get Christmas Central, into full swing! Friday I start with my beloved Christmas decorating. That means hauling all (I think I’m at 31 totes) the totes up from the basement. It usually takes me a full week (sometimes longer) to get everything in place. But you can usually find me still tweaking a few things right up until December 24th, LOL  A creative mind is a terrible thing at times, I’m always coming up with new ideas for things. And lord knows after watching those HGTV holiday decorating shows, I can’t help but incorporate some of those ideas as well. And most years it’s like Christmas comes early for me, because usually I hit the after Christmas clearance sales and pick up a few new things for the following year. I’ll start opening those totes and “Merry Christmas!” I forgot about all the new stuff I bought : )

Years ago I was warmly dubbed the “Christmas Queen” by my family & friends and I work very hard each year to hold on to that title! I have always loved Christmas and have wonderful memories ever since my childhood. I’ll be sharing some of these in the weeks ahead. Christmas is a magical time, filled with love and family. I just try to make those memories as wonderful as possible…but I’m getting way ahead of myself here.

So here’s hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have been very blessed this year and have a great many things to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Savannah Rayne




Shhhhhh, here's a secret **wink**
you just might want to click on the
When It Leaves
tab...it's coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great Thanksgiving post, Savannah! Have a fantastic holiday!

    Hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post :( I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and this was very cute, thanks.

    ReplyDelete