Wednesday, November 13, 2013

It's Coffee Time...


Everyone who knows me, knows I love my coffee! It’s an absolute MUST HAVE in my daily routine. The morning beverage habit really started back in my high school days. 


My best friend during those years and I would stop at McDonald’s on our way to school and grab a nice big cup. Now I have to admit, some days the coffee was just so darn good (and who could pass up free refills) that every once in a while we’d end up skipping our first hour…don’t judge me! We had first hour study hall, lol. Still, we should have been there. Back then and for years to come I drank my coffee strong and black.


As time went on I simply grew a fondness for the beverage…no matter what time of day it is! I’m the type of person who can drink coffee right before going to sleep. However these days I add creamer to my coffee.
You’ll see me post coffee related things on my Facebook page, and yep, I have cute little coffee pics running down the sidebar of my blog. I really am an addict ain’t I?
I do love flavored coffees as well as a variety of creamers. There’s just so many choice, what’s a girl to do?
So where am I going with all this talk about coffee? Well I thought I’d share some recipes for different coffee…be it for drinking or other delectable coffee related treats!
I hope you’ll enjoy these recipes and maybe try a few yourself. If you do, leave a comment to let me and my readers know what you thought!



Sweet Creamy Coffee...

INGREDIENTS:
  • 6 oz. hot, strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
    Or 6 oz. brewed hot Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
  • 2 to 3 tablespoons Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
  •  
DIRECTIONS:
1.     POUR coffee into large mug. Add sweetened condensed milk.
2.     STIR until blended.
3.     For an extra-special treat, top with whipped cream and add a cinnamon stick or sprinkle with cocoa powder, ground nutmeg or ground cinnamon.

Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 serving



Recipe can be found at Folgers.com


 









No comments:

Post a Comment