Monday, December 16, 2013

Mystic Monday

 

Hi All,

This week the full moon is on Tuesday the 17th. Get your list for manifesting together! I will have mine ready to burn and it’s all about healing myself and getting into a better energy so I can be at expos to teach from the Mystic Monday book and of course sell them.





So we’ve been talking about the Christmas season and Yule. Saturday is Winter Solstice or Yule. I will be celebrating the shortest day. I’m all about the sun coming back and longer days.

This week I think I’d like to take some time and introduce a new technique that I experienced today. I went to Hayward, WI to meet with my friend, Tony, who does “The Bars”. The what? No, not like bar hoping and pub crawling. “The Bars”… he reconnects points on the scalp to reset your energy.

“The Bars”

There are 32 bars of energy that run through and around your head. This bars store things like emotions, values, attitudes, money, creativity and more that pertains to your life or past lives you’ve had and have carried over. By touching a bar you release these things in your life.

When I got to my session, my job was to lay there and relax while Tony ran my “bars”. The session started with a prayer of intent. Then he placed his fingers on different points on my head to release energy. The session lasted about an hour and while relaxing I had visions of different things. I go under pretty easy when worked on and I do get visions when I’m in a session. When the session was done I had to ‘ground’ as I was a bit light headed from all the energy. It will be a few days before I have a good idea of what I will be releasing. 

Have an amazing week All! Look for the release of the print version of “Mystic Monday the Book” soon!  



No comments:

Post a Comment