Monday, January 13, 2014

Mystic Monday





Wednesday the 15th is the Full Moon. This moon is called the cold moon. Well it’s dang cold in Wisconsin so the name fits. : )






Now remember this is the night that manifesting is in full power. Write down your intents and give it all to the universe. What is for your highest good that you want to come into your life that is what you’re asking for.
Manifesting isn’t going to happen overnight. It’s not all ask for what you want and sit back and get it. You have to do your homework which is to raise your vibrations to match it.

Last week we talked about releasing stuff that doesn’t work for your highest good. When you get stuck in one place and your vibes are low. We’ve all been there. I’m always one to share stories so here goes. The last few months I have gotten out of the practice of meditating. Easy to do as life gets busy, but I find when I don’t make even five minutes for a quick meditation then my vibrations suffer. And as we all know it’s easier to stay out of a routine than get back into it. When my vibrations are low or on the decrease then life gets me run down quick.



Not only that, but things seem to go wrong because I’m putting out the “poor me” thoughts and things then spiral down. Our thoughts are energy that is put into the universe and what you put out comes back. When you get out of the routine you are the one to suffer. Well, suffer I do and maybe you do too. So it’s back into meditation and raising vibrations so “better” can come in. Manifesting is quicker when you raise your vibrations!




A friend of mine uses this quick question for the universe to help manifest better quicker. The theory is when you ask, then the universe has to answer. So when you have stuff going on that you know isn’t for your highest good simply ask… “How does it get any better than this?”     
Try it for a while and see what changes in your life.

Now, I’m not one to keep resolutions so I try not to make them. But, the New Year does make it easy to start new beginnings, so I have started nightly meditations and I’m not going to beat myself up if I miss a night, but I am not going to get out of practice so weeks go by without meditations.

Good luck with all that you change!

Until next week, Blessings All
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment