Monday, April 7, 2014

Mystic Monday



Hi All,

Well, looking at the calendar there is no moon to talk about this week. But we are working towards a full moon in a little bit so you should be working on Manifesting. The full moon marks the night when manifesting energy is at its highest. The night after the full moon is time to banish what isn’t serving your highest good. I know it can be confusing. I have to look it up a lot to remind myself when I get out of practice.
From what I have been hearing from other healers and psychics is we are entering, this year, a time of compassion and when things start to move for all of us. Last year was pretty stale and we were discovering our lessons and what it is we are working on. Well, this year if you’ve done your homework, or are in the process of doing your work, things are going to start happening! Now, if you are like me you are saying, “About time!” right? I have no patience what-so-ever when I’m pretty sure of what I want. I’m a, “See, Want, Have” kinda girl. 

Compassion. What are we talking about here?

As defined by Webster… Compassion : sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it.

Now this is linked with the heart chakra and using the compassion energy from that chakra in everyday life. This is part of the energy shift we are going through as a planet. It’s a more female energy than what we are all used to. Male energy has ruled for a long time and this shift is going to put us all in a different way of thinking. It’s no longer all about me. It’s, what I do effects the greater good, so how can I make the most of what I do? Is what I do in this moment for my greatest good? We are human and not saints or angels. So it’s ok to not feel this way 100% of the time. To have “me” time is okay and to do things for “me” is okay too. A day of lazy is okay if that’s what you need do to recharge. 



Kuan Yin is the goddess of Compassion. Call on her for help. Mother Mary can also help you with all matters with love, compassion, and releasing that which isn’t helping you in this area. 






Well I took a break while writing this to give a reading to a client. It never amazes me that I need to remember rule #1 and remember it’s not my information to judge, or figure out. Just speak what you get and say it. I was kinda holding back because I got a name of a man and it didn’t feel right at this reading, but I was wrong, it was as it should have been. I asked the client did the man’s name mean anything to her, and she was like “No, No man in the family, but the family is connected to a town with that name...Hello! Yep, I had to laugh at myself for trying to fit the information in and guessing where it was to go, and not just saying it and letting her figure it out. Well from that point on I told her that the information I get is for me to speak and for her to put together. So I came up with a few more pieces, but the one that struck home the most was describing hunting and the dog that went hunting with her loved ones that were crossed over. I love when the guides give me something to describe that only the person knows. The dog I told her about was the dog her father had owned and she even knew the name. Amazing!

I am so blessed. I wish I had more clients so I could do this more than here and there…So call me people…lol!

I will be in Eau Claire, WI at the Best Western the weekend after Easter on Saturday. There is a link on my website for more information. It’s a spring psychic fair. It will be fun! I can’t wait to see my friends at Maple House Arts. I will have copies of Mystic Monday the Book to sign and sell. 

Did I tell you guys I do parties? Well I do, so go see the website and get your date booked. 

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment