Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Typo Tuezday...is back!









Well hey there! Some of you may remember back when I started this blog I did little daily posts. Sadly life and work got busier and the fun was put on the back-burner to my grown up responsibilities. 

One of my daily features each week was “Typo Tuesday” and a lot of people loved to check it out each week and get their giggle on. Being a writer, I know firsthand all about typos…I’ve made plenty of them, as has most everyone who has ever written or texted anything. I’ve also seen some pretty funny typos that still put a smile on my face when I think about them. 

I hope you enjoy these little literary mistakes of the written world…

So here’s to all my fellow grammar/ typo comrades…let he or she who has been typo free, write the first comment! LOL























































Hope you laughed!


No comments:

Post a Comment