Monday, July 7, 2014

Mystic Monday




Hi All, 




The only date to save is Saturday...it’s the Full Moon.








This week I have been talking to some other healers about stuff that has been coming up.

One sent me a video clip for Twin Flames. Then this weekend I had problems with a guy friend, who a friend/healer of mine told me a while ago that he’s my “Twin Flame”.

What does this all mean? I have no clue so I researched it, lol. 

So today we will be talking about Twin Flames and I by no means have all the answers since this is new to me as well. I mean I’ve heard the term kicked around a lot but never dove into figuring it out. Please keep in mind this is something I am still working on.

Twin Flame:

What the heck is a Twin Flame? A twin flame is the other half of your soul. After being split the two halves go their own way. They incarnate over and over to gather experiences before coming back together. Usually they do not incarnate at the same time. One stays on the other side to help out. 




When they do get together in a lifetime it is usually stressful and chaotic because the two are mirrors of themselves. So what you see that really pushes your buttons in the other are areas in your life you need to work on. Because twin flames reflect each other’s imperfections they both need to be healed of all their issues before they can be together with the unconditional love they have for one another. They have to have harmony in their life in the areas they no longer need to work on. The attraction for twin flames is a strong one on all levels, especially spiritual. The two will feel like they are home when they are with each other. When they are apart they feel like they are missing something and are a bit unbalanced. When they are together the energy is balanced and they become more of who they really are because they are in each other’s energy.

If twin flames come together when they aren’t ready to they will then separate because of their individual emotional stuff that needs to be worked through. When you are with your twin flame there can be nothing between the two of you blocking your closeness.

So that is what I know so far. I will be doing some more work in this area and continue next week. Please send me questions that I can research answers for and I’ll be happy to put them in next week’s blog.

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment