Monday, September 22, 2014

Mystic Monday




Hi All, 

We’re going to take this Monday a different way today after we know out some dates.

Today: Fall Equinox the day of balance. (Wow I had an “ah-ha” moment...we’ll get to that) Today celebrate the balance of energies. Day and Night are equal today so what can you balance in your life? If you are like me and see dead people…lol…then today may be a day almost as powerful as Halloween. I find on Earth energy days it’s a surprise as to what is going to happen to me from the Other Side.



Wednesday is the New Moon. That’s right, let go of all that crap that no longer serves your highest good!


This weekend I went to Body Lab USA’s expo in Hudson, Wisconsin. (Stay with me, I promise this is not going to bore you today) I went to get worked on and clear my past emotional garbage and my current garbage. I learned some amazing stuff which we will get to later. I was hanging out with some friends, Joe and Lisa of Maple House Arts (love Lisa’s creations) and as I was scoping the crystals and gemstones I heard Joe say to a customer (and Joe I’m sorry dude, this may not be exact) “Jesus was a healer and we’re supposed to follow in Jesus’ steps so it’s only natural that these healers (in the room) would do what he did, laying on of hands to heal the body, mind, and spirit.” (Okay Joe, I may have added because I couldn’t remember with my squirrel brain exactly and I was listening while picking my bling). But I woke up Sunday morning to write this blog and my brain was going on not only this, but what it is I do, what am I, which ties into the releasing I did with Will and trapped emotions not only from myself and my past lives, but the baggage I found from grandparents and great-grandparents, that I inherited. What? You inherit emotional crap? Yeah you do.

So now you all are thinking my Goddess, she is crazy! Crazy, what the h-e-double hockey stick is Wendy writing this Monday? 

Well let’s open that can of worms, shall we? (By the way, comment on this blog today and Savannah and I will pick a lucky person to win a signed copy of Mystic Monday the Book

Here we go! What is a Witch? What is a shaman? Am I just a nut bag? Oh, and let’s throw in Druids! What else? I could go American witch because what are our backgrounds?  

When I was sitting in an Italian restaurant with a friend about a year ago we were waiting for our food to arrive and—St. Paul has a big Italian population—this old woman hunched over with a brown colored dress comes over to our table points a finger at me and yells at the top of her lungs, “STREGA”. Well, what the hell? So I asked my friend as casually as I could, what does Strega mean? He had no clue, so on my way home he calls to say that Strega means Witch. To which I start laughing. I said, “Well I guess I saw her and you didn’t, so I see dead people and to her someone who sees what I see is a Strega.” 

Witch: When you hear witch what do you think of? The stereotype black dress, pointy hat, hag with green skin and a wart on her pointed nose? Or do you see a field with a ring of people in robes out in nature worshiping Mother Earth?  

Witch defined by Webster’s is: (lol this actually is kinda funny)

A woman who is thought to have magic powers.

A person who practices magic as part of a religion (such as Wicca)

A very unpleasant woman.

Full definition:  1. One that is credited with usually malignant supernatural powers. Especially a woman practicing usually black witchcraft often with the aid of the devil or familiar. 2. An ugly old woman. 3. A charming or alluring girl or woman  4. A practitioner of  Wicca  5. Witch of agnesi (Math…Yuck, okay that’s scary all by itself)

Humm….kinda enlightening there… right? 



Shaman: Someone who is believed in some cultures to be able to use magic to cure people who are sick, to control future events, etc.
A priest or priestess who uses magic for the purpose of curing the sick, divining the hidden and controlling events.

Again Webster Dictionary

Okay now let’s let my friends across the big pond laugh some at Webster. Are you
guys ready?

Druid:  A member of a group of priests in an ancient British religion.

That’s it! Really?

Hey I just thought of this…











Psychic: Used to describe strange mental powers and abilities (such as the ability to predict the future, to know what other people are thinking, or to receive messages from dead people) that cannot be explained by natural laws.




So there’s a lot right there to think on. So what do I do? I talk to your crossed over loved ones (see dead people). I use the universal white light to release energy blocks helping you to maintain balance and wellness. I can tell you the path you are on and if you continue where it could go. I also have started psychic surgery. I have an ability to go back to your past lives and heal there so that you can heal here in this life. Crazy right? Doing what I do never ever stops amazing me. Learning new things and doing them is eye opening to me. Where am I going with all this? No clue! Ha!  

We are coming up on Halloween, Samhain. The end of the wheel of the year and starting of the new. It matters not what label others put on you, it’s you being comfortable with who you are inside and what you do and what you can do. I challenge you to find the start of your path if you aren’t on it yet and create your own label if you need one. Witch, psychic, crazy freak sister (as my brother use to say) I embrace them all. Strega…yeah, okay, whatever. I guess I am if that is the word one has to describe what I do. But I know I’m much more, and more is to come. You all are born with the abilities I have. We are all born with the ability to play football, some of us need a lot of practice, and some of us are Aaron Rogers. I when it comes to football I throw like a girl...lol. Don’t get discouraged! It took me lots of self-study and finding the right people to hang with and learn from to get where I am today. I am still learning. I am doing Psychic Surgery now… well, learning still. I’m also growing in other areas. This is a powerful time of year to find your abilities and work on them. 

You’re not crazy; you are you and the higher power out there loves you unconditionally so go and practice!

Have fun this week my friends. Do what gives you joy and makes your heart sing…

Blessings,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment