Monday, October 20, 2014

Mystic Monday





Thursday the 23rd is the new moon. Time to release what is not serving your highest good.









Hi All,

I have been through a lot this last month and I have been getting my energy worked on and releasing a great deal of trapped emotional baggage so I will say it’s been hard for me to write the blog.

This weekend is no different as of lately with trying to recover myself and write. With that said I’m not sure how long this will be.

Halloween is fast approaching. This is a time of the calendar turning to the end of the year and the beginning of the new. It is also a time when the veil between the worlds is thin. I’ve felt some of the Halloween energy starting already and wonder what this year will bring now that I am becoming clearer in my energy and working through my stuff.



Let’s talk a little about personal energy 101. You should be clearing your energy daily and several times if you are feeling drained. During the day you can take time out to cut your energy cords. Do you remember what those are? Energy cords are the cords we connect to people and they connect to us when we come into contact with the outside world. You can bundle and sever these cords as much as you would like, to feel lighter and more connected throughout the day.

Next, you can clear your energy daily with smudging during the morning and at night. I use Palo Santo wood because I don’t like the smell of sage. To smudge yourself, light your sage wand or piece of Palo Santo and then after letting it burn a few seconds blow it out; you should have a good stream of smoke going. Fan that smoke over your body asking that you be cleared of any energy ties from other people.

We have been doing chakra clearings and touching on the chakras one at a time. Working on your chakras helps to release trapped cellular memories and past life memories, helping you maintain balance in your energy.

If you are having a difficult time clearing yourself you can call upon Archangel Michael to help you release all the cords by having him sever all of them with his sword. 

Remember after your energy work session you should ground yourself. Always start your session with a prayer of intent. End with a prayer of thanks. It may also help to start your session with centering your self.

Until next week, stay balanced!  : )

Blessings All,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment